Hey there! I'm Kim Scheid, Owner and Founder of Cook True. Here's a bit about myself:
- Over 30 years of professional experience in health, wellness, and personal development
- Degree in Human Biology from Grand Canyon University
- Known for teaching others how to create their best life through mindset breakthroughs, healthy physical habits, and fantastic cooking
- Decades of experience as a professional cook
- Specialty is teaching home cooks how to cook quick, delicious, healthy meals with efficiency and confidence
I also have my own journey of disordered eating and am committed to teaching others how to break free in order to love good food for all the right reasons and value a healthy body and mind in order to live your best life.
When I'm not in the kitchen, you can find me on a trail in beautiful Colorado with my husband, teenagers and dog. Or, at the Crossfit gym down the road. Or, hanging out with friends over a good coffee and good conversation.